Alchemy is a skill available only to the shaman class. The Prophecy of Ro expansion released 2/21/06 completely changed almost all alchemy recipes for potions. Only the Plane of Knowledge potions (renamed), Omens of War augments, fine plate extracts, prismatic dyes, and a few other odd recipes still work in the way they used to. For help in locating your favorite old effects on the new potions, see Dev-Ngreth's post on the message boards: Potion Exchange list.
You can also find further details beyond recipes over on the Learn Alchemy page.
- Distillates - cures for disease and poison, regeneration, increased mana pool, and damage shields
- Elixirs & Effusions - bonuses for individual stats (can increase your stat cap)
- Fine Plate Extracts - for dying fine plate armor
- Philters, Mists, and Essences - miscellaneous effects like illusions, sow, gate, and levitate
- Prismatic Dyes - dyes for any armor slots
- Suspensions - thrown potions that can snare, damage, blind, or stun your opponents
- Tonics - focus effects
- Plane of Knowledge Distillates - haste, clarity, hp/ac buff, instant heal, and brief heal over time
- Omens of War Augments - very versatile tradeskilled augments
- Other Alchemy - various isolated or small sets of recipes
- Quest Recipes - alchemy used in quests
- Quick Trivial List
Created: 2003-07-01 10:05:53
Last Modified By: EQTC Editor Aanuvane
Last Modified on: 2010-11-27 02:51:26
© 2003-7 Niami Denmother.
The fine print: This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. Everquest is a trademark owned by Sony Online Entertainment, Inc. This site has no official connection with Everquest or Sony Online Entertainment. The site contains both original material and links to materials contained on other sites and we are not liable for anything published on those sites. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner or their respective owners and may not be copied or reprinted without our express written approval. Other owners of the copyright may include SOE (Sony Online Entertainment) and their copyright supersedes our own. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest(SOE) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we recieved from the community that is in error.