WT: 1.0 Size: MEDIUM
NPCs sell this at 1c
NPCs buy this at (unknown)
Item lore: Ice Cream is Good by Gnerbil Firewood
EQTC notes: The Book is closed.
EQ item ID: 75846
This item is not used in any recipes.
No Recipes were found to create this item. (Check link above to see if this item is used in any recipes.)
- This item can be Vendor Purchased:
- Abysmal Sea
- a clockwork baker @ 886, -299, -20, In the first tower on the lake near Ak'anon Palace
- Crescent Reach
- East Freeport
- Queluran Keletia @ -194, -651, 5, under a tent south east of "sewers" on in game map, north of the port buildings; or from Velithe & Bardo's take a right then a left and he is on your right
- Malon Lailius @ 446, -233, 6, from Velithe & Bardo's turn left; she is on the right under a tent
- Umenon Clotius @ 135, -291, 5, outside Velithe & Bardo's
- Gukta (in Rathe Mnts)
- Neriak - Commons
- Niz L`Crit @ 82, -884, -52, The Refined Palate, Neriak Down Under
- Northern Felwithe
- Plane of Knowledge
- Sanctus Seru
- Shar Vahl
- West Freeport
© 2003-17 Niami Denmother.
The fine print. This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Sony Online Entertainment LLC. Except as is disclosed on the "about" page, this site has no official connection with EverQuest or Sony Online Entertainment LLC. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner, its owners and/or Sony Online Entertainment LLC and may not be copied or reprinted without the express written approval of the copyright holder. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest (SOE) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we recieved from the community that is in error.