WT: 0.1 Size: TINY
Stackable up to 100
NPCs sell this at 1g7s8c
NPCs buy this at (unknown)
EQ item ID: 12070
No Recipes were found to create this item. (Check link above to see if this item is used in any recipes.)
- This item can be Vendor Purchased:
- Abysmal Sea
- Butcherblock Mountains
- Kaila Rucksack @ 2795, -697, 0, first shop on left out from Kaladim entrance
- Crescent Reach
- East Freeport
- Katta Castellum
- Tsuia Matuya @ 222, -1207, 10, From TM zone take first pathway on left, then next left, then next right. In Bread Breaker's Baked Goods building also has a sign of a sword and shield resting on a chair beside the door.
- Kelethin (in Greater Faydark)
- Merchant Nluolian @ -107, -565, 163, Near pottery wheel and kiln (EQAtlas platform #20)
- Plane of Knowledge
- Shadow Haven
- Shar Vahl
- Master Barkhem @ 200, -174, -187, Inside forge building (northwest part of Merchant's Quarter)
- West Freeport
- West Karana
- Spinner @ -1453, -12837, 14, Sells blacksmithing molds: file, container, latern casing, pommel, hilt, spiked ball, heavy steel blade, dual-edged blade.
© 2003-17 Niami Denmother.
The fine print. This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Sony Online Entertainment LLC. Except as is disclosed on the "about" page, this site has no official connection with EverQuest or Sony Online Entertainment LLC. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner, its owners and/or Sony Online Entertainment LLC and may not be copied or reprinted without the express written approval of the copyright holder. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest (SOE) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we recieved from the community that is in error.