LORE ITEM NO TRADE
WT: 1.0 Weight Reduction: 0%
Capacity: 6 Size Capacity: LARGE
EQTC notes: Obtained from the Collapsed Mortar and Pestle Effect.
EQ item ID: 17190
No Sources found for this Item
If you see (Restricted) click on (Restricted) to see details.
Some items have many recipes not directly related to the main item you're looking up. If you see (subcombines not shown) you will need to click on the item to get its recipes. Items marked with (*) are vendor sold.
Click on the
to expand and the
to collapse the tree.
- To make Collapsible Mortar and Pestle (Cast Spell: Yield 1, trivial no fail), Combine the following in a None - Cast Spell
- Collapsed Mortar and Pestle
To make Collapsed Mortar and Pestle (Tinkering: Yield 1, trivial 207), (Restricted) Combine the following in a Toolbox, Deluxe Toolbox, Collapsible Toolbox, Tinkering Table (Placeable), Guild Tinkering Table, or Tinkering Table
- Metal Rod (*)
- Gnomish Bolts (*)
- Folded Sheet Metal (4)
To make Folded Sheet Metal (Smithing: Yield 1, trivial 33), Combine the following in a Forge
- Water Flask (*)
- Smithy Hammer (*)
- Block of Ore
To make Block of Ore (Smithing: Yield 1, trivial 27), Combine the following in a Forge
- Water Flask (*)
- Large Brick of Ore (3) (*)
To make Large Brick of Ore (Smithing: Yield 1, trivial 27), Combine the following in a Forge
- Alternatively: To make Large Brick of Ore (Smithing: Yield 2, trivial 27), Combine the following in a Forge
- Alternatively: To make Large Brick of Ore (Smithing: Yield 1, trivial 21), Combine the following in a Forge
- Alternatively: To make Large Brick of Ore (Smithing: Yield 1, trivial 21), Combine the following in a Forge, Tanaan Forge, Forge - Floor (Placeable), Forge - Standing (Placeable), or Guild Forge
- Coiled Spring
© 2003-21 Niami Denmother.
The fine print. This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Drakpaw Games LLC. Except as is disclosed on the "about" page, this site has no official connection with EverQuest or Darkpaw Games LLC. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner, its owners and/or Darkpaw Games LLC and may not be copied or reprinted without the express written approval of the copyright holder. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest (Darkpaw Games) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we recieved from the community that is in error.