Alchemy is a skill available only to the shaman class. The Prophecy of Ro expansion released 2/21/06 completely changed almost all alchemy recipes for potions. Only the Plane of Knowledge potions (renamed), Omens of War augments, fine plate extracts, prismatic dyes, and a few other odd recipes still work in the way they used to. For help in locating your favorite old effects on the new potions, see Dev-Ngreth's post on the message boards: Potion Exchange list.
You can also find further details beyond recipes over on the Learn Alchemy page.
- Complete List - New! To help with the new TS AAs from EoK (already formatted in the compact printer view for easy copying).
- Distillates - cures for disease and poison, regeneration, increased mana pool, and damage shields
- Elixirs & Effusions - bonuses for individual stats (can increase your stat cap)
- Fine Plate Extracts - for dying fine plate armor
- Philters, Mists, and Essences - miscellaneous effects like illusions, sow, gate, and levitate
- Prismatic Dyes - dyes for any armor slots
- Suspensions - thrown potions that can snare, damage, blind, or stun your opponents
- Tonics - focus effects
- Plane of Knowledge Distillates - haste, clarity, hp/ac buff, instant heal, and brief heal over time
- Omens of War Augments - very versatile tradeskilled augments
- Other Alchemy - various isolated or small sets of recipes
- Quest Recipes - alchemy used in quests
- Original (TLP) Alchemy - Original or Old recipes that will only combine on TLP Servers
- Quick Trivial List
Last Modified By: EQTC Editor Aanuvane
Last Modified on: 2017-05-31 02:40:44
Click on the word item in the table header to sort by item name (click again to go in reverse order).
Click on the word Trivial to sort by trivials.
|there are no hits for this Query|| || |
© 2003-17 Niami Denmother.
The fine print. This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Sony Online Entertainment LLC. Except as is disclosed on the "about" page, this site has no official connection with EverQuest or Sony Online Entertainment LLC. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner, its owners and/or Sony Online Entertainment LLC and may not be copied or reprinted without the express written approval of the copyright holder. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest (SOE) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we recieved from the community that is in error.