WT: 0.1 Size: TINY
Stackable up to 100
NPCs sell this at 3g1s4c
NPCs buy this at 2g8s6c
EQ item ID: 12039
No Recipes were found to create this item. (Check link above to see if this item is used in any recipes.)
- This item can be Vendor Purchased:
- Abysmal Sea
- Crescent Reach
- East Cabilis
- East Freeport
- Katta Castellum
- Harvin Talbson @ -80, -1541, 10, From TM zone take first pathway on left, then next left, then next right then past first "gateway" In Lightning Blades Smithy/Second Skin Armory building.
- Kelethin (in Greater Faydark)
- Merchant Linolyen @ 110, 345, 79, Near "Priest of Discord lift" (EQAtlas platform #11)
- Plane of Knowledge
- Kaleras Darkanvil @ -440, 560, -124, Southeastern trader building
- Yeril Imsin @ 442, 1075, -102, Northern trader building
- Blacksmith Gerta @ -361, 709, by small bank
- Boiron Ston @ 30, 323, -128, Eastern trader building
- Borik Darkanvil @ -374, 498, -122, Southeastern trader building
- Qeynos Hills
- Marton Sayer @ 1381, 278, 7, Armour molds and sheet metal for blacksmithing.
- Shadow Haven
- Shar Vahl
- Apprentice Garr @ 227, -161, -187, Inside forge building (northwest part of Merchant's Quarter)
- Toxxulia Forest
© 2003-22 Niami Denmother.
The fine print. This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Darkpaw Games LLC. Except as is disclosed on the "about" page, this site has no official connection with EverQuest or Darkpaw Games LLC. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner, its owners and/or Darkpaw Games LLC and may not be copied or reprinted without the express written approval of the copyright holder. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest (Darkpaw Games) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we received from the community that is in error.