WT: 0.4 Weight Reduction: 0%
Capacity: 10 Size Capacity: GIANT
NPCs sell this at 1s
NPCs buy this at 1s
EQ item ID: 17906
- This item can be Vendor Purchased:
- Abysmal Sea
- a clockwork baker @ 886, -299, -20, In the first tower on the lake near Ak'anon Palace
- Crescent Reach
- East Cabilis
- East Freeport
- Queluran Keletia @ -194, -651, 5, under a tent south east of "sewers" on in game map, north of the port buildings; or from Velithe & Bardo's take a right then a left and he is on your right
- Malon Lailius @ 446, -233, 6, from Velithe & Bardo's turn left; she is on the right under a tent
- Umenon Clotius @ 135, -291, 5, outside Velithe & Bardo's
- Erillion, City of Bronze
- Helia BlueHawk @ -1186, -333, 53, In Blue Hawks, first building to right of Toxxulia Forest zoneline
- Beth Breadmaker @ 136, 109, 21, Next to docks
- Firiona Vie
- Fungus Grove
- Rebecca Cabbageleaf @ -1451, -795, -280, First building to the left coming in from Echo Caverns. There is a little sign with a house on it next to the door.
- Gukta (in Rathe Mnts)
- High Keep
- Baker Jena @ 46, -260, 31, Upstairs in the kitchen (second floor)
- Katta Castellum
- Yolanda Honeyjar @ 227, -1368, 10, From TM zone take first pathway on left, then next left, then next right. In Bread Breaker's Baked Goods building also has a sign of a sword and shield resting on a chair beside the door.
- Neriak - Commons
- Niz L`Crit @ 82, -884, -52, The Refined Palate, Neriak Down Under
- Neriak - Foreign Quarter
- Tal Drana @ 106, -251, 5, Drana's Bread N Butcher
- Sal Drana @ 106, -238, 5, Drana's Bread N Butcher
- Neriak Fourth Gate
- North Kaladim
- Northern Felwithe
- Gorng Alusnein @ 984, 636, -66, In Good Iva's Tasty Treats, through first portal in main city portion of Paineel, 2nd doorway down the hallway.
- Iva Tersala @ 970, 649, -66, In Good Iva's Tasty Treats, through first portal in main city portion of Paineel, 2nd doorway down the hallway.
- Plane of Knowledge
- Culkin Ironstove @ -103, 275, -126, Eastern trader building
- Chef Denrun @ -303, 756
- Perago Crotal @ 18, 249, -126, Eastern trader building
- Klen Ironstove @ -84, 239, -124, Eastern trader building
- Runnyeye Citadel
- Sanctus Seru
- Shar Vahl
- Brokh @ 308, -307, -187, Inside middle northern building in Merchant's Quarter (bags, barrels, and boxes on sign)
- Merchant Gamouz @ 308, -257, -187, Inside middle northern building in Merchant's Quarter (bags, barrels, and boxes on sign)
- Cook Yalkiin @ -160, 447, -160, In the Palace
- Supply Master Guresh @ 444, 119, -187, Inside middle (barracks) building in North Quarter
- South Qeynos
- Voleen Tassen @ -192, -266, 3, inside Voleens Fine Baked Goods
- Karn Tassen @ -165, -255, 3, inside Voleens Fine Baked Goods
- The Overthere [RoS]
- West Freeport
- West Karana
If you see (Restricted) click on (Restricted) to see details.
Some items have many recipes not directly related to the main item you're looking up. If you see (subcombines not shown) you will need to click on the item to get its recipes. Items marked with (*) are vendor sold.
Click on the
to expand and the
to collapse the tree.
© 2003-22 Niami Denmother.
The fine print. This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Darkpaw Games LLC. Except as is disclosed on the "about" page, this site has no official connection with EverQuest or Darkpaw Games LLC. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner, its owners and/or Darkpaw Games LLC and may not be copied or reprinted without the express written approval of the copyright holder. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest (Darkpaw Games) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we received from the community that is in error.