WT: 0.1 Size: TINY
EQ item ID: 18142
This item is not used in any recipes.
No Recipes were found to create this item. (Check link above to see if this item is used in any recipes.)
- This item can be Vendor Purchased:
- East Cabilis
- Beth Breadmaker @ 136, 109, 21, Next to docks
- Helia BlueHawk @ -1186, -333, 53, In Blue Hawks, first building to right of Toxxulia Forest zoneline
- Firiona Vie
- Fungus Grove
- Rebecca Cabbageleaf @ -1451, -795, -280, First building to the left coming in from Echo Caverns. There is a little sign with a house on it next to the door.
- High Keep
- Baker Jena @ 46, -260, 31, Upstairs in the kitchen (second floor)
- Neriak - Foreign Quarter
- Tal Drana @ 106, -251, 5, Drana's Bread N Butcher
- Sal Drana @ 106, -238, 5, Drana's Bread N Butcher
- Gorng Alusnein @ 984, 636, -66, In Good Iva's Tasty Treats, through first portal in main city portion of Paineel, 2nd doorway down the hallway.
- Iva Tersala @ 970, 649, -66, In Good Iva's Tasty Treats, through first portal in main city portion of Paineel, 2nd doorway down the hallway.
- Runnyeye Citadel
- West Freeport
© 2003-22 Niami Denmother.
The fine print. This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Darkpaw Games LLC. Except as is disclosed on the "about" page, this site has no official connection with EverQuest or Darkpaw Games LLC. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner, its owners and/or Darkpaw Games LLC and may not be copied or reprinted without the express written approval of the copyright holder. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest (Darkpaw Games) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we received from the community that is in error.