Effect: Enduring Breath (Casting Time: Instant)
WT: 0.8 Size: SMALL
EQTC notes: Enduring Breath
Spell Effect: Magically fills your lungs with air, removing your need to breathe for 0:27:00. This spell requires a handful of fish scales to cast.
EQ item ID: 14517
This item is not used in any recipes.
No Recipes were found to create this item. (Check link above to see if this item is used in any recipes.)
- This item can be Vendor Purchased:
- a clockwork alchemist @ 891, -301, -26, In lower level of the first tower on the lake near Ak'anon Palace
- Erudin Palace
- Sharin Denuen @ 661, 539, -10, In Vials of Vitality, bottom floor of Palace
- Firiona Vie
- Kelethin (in Greater Faydark)
- Neriak - Commons
- Marza T`Kix @ 20, -875, -50, Bounty of the Earth, Neriak Down Under
- Neriak - Foreign Quarter
- Plane of Knowledge
- Plane of Tranquility
- Sanctus Seru
- Shadow Haven
- Shar Vahl
- Alchemist Hikal @ -270, -377, -187, Building next to bank, with a candle on the sign
- South Kaladim
- South Qeynos
- Southern Felwithe
- Frundle Frenkler @ -390, 505, -20, Inside unnamed building next to The Holy Harbinger
- West Cabilis
- West Freeport
- Olyna Mudel @ 255, -1847, -112, inside Torlig's Herbs and Medicines
- Torlig Mudel @ 265, -1837, -112, inside Torlig's Herbs and Medicines
© 2003-22 Niami Denmother.
The fine print. This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Darkpaw Games LLC. Except as is disclosed on the "about" page, this site has no official connection with EverQuest or Darkpaw Games LLC. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner, its owners and/or Darkpaw Games LLC and may not be copied or reprinted without the express written approval of the copyright holder. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest (Darkpaw Games) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we received from the community that is in error.